Take Back Your Time, Energy & Creativity. Partner With “Your Virtual Assistant”
As a busy, stressed out online entrepreneur or small business owner… what is your role in your business today? Or perhaps, the proper question is, what are your roles in your business today?
Accountant, office manager, customer service, help desk, inventory control, account and sales rep, web master, copywriter, social media marketing maven? And in addition to all of the critically important things that you do each day, you must still find time to reconnect with the passion and creativity that brought you into business ownership in the first place. Ask yourself if you are working IN your business, instead of ON your business each day.
Of course you want your online business to succeed and of course it is critical that you pay close attention to social media marketing, or as we identify it, relationship marketing.
- You know that your website needs to be attended to, or even actually rebuilt on the WordPress platform.
- You know that you should be blogging and writing articles to submit to the article submission sites in order to establish your bona fides and become a respected resource in your niche.
- You have products that need to be created and promoted, and SOLD.
- You have an absolutely fabulous idea for a membership site that can serve a large community, but the days, weeks and now months slip by and it just doesn’t get built.
- You are pretty darn sure you can’t afford to bring in professional help and you have decided that you can learn to do it all yourself and hire staff down the road.
But the fact is, you can’t, and shouldn’t do it all.
Yet, hiring a traditional full-time employee, or even part-time, for that matter, just is not in your budget. Nor do you have the time to train, babysit or even try to explain your entrepreneurial vision to somebody who is not an entrepreneur in their own right. You need somebody who can listen to your dream, examine your current business model and give you actionable tips, advice and measurable
Immediate Professional Support for Busy Entrepreneurs
Do you have a team of experts who will jump in and help you when you need immediate solutions to your business challenges? We do.
This is a list to get you started on determining just how you can best utilize the services of a virtual assistant or virtual assistance firm. This is by no means a complete list, but will give you a snapshot into just how our multi-VA firm partners up with you to help you build and grow your business.
Customer Relationship Management
Sales and Marketing Support
Website and Blog Maintenance / Web Development / WordPress Platform Website / Blog
This is a very small sampling of the online systems that we work in on a daily basis for ourselves, and on behalf of our clients. If you don’t see a system here that is of vital interest to you and your business, please email me directly at info @ virtualassistnatindustry.com. Chances are we already work in it, and if not, we can quickly learn it.
|Affiliate Networks||Client Management Systems||Shopping Carts and Email Marketing Services||Social Networking Sites||Misc. Services|
For a free 30 minute consultation please call toll free at 1-888-719-6711 or email me to schedule an appointment.
Your Partner in Success,
Denise Griffitts – Virtual Assistance Industry Expert, Social Media Marketing Expert, Web Developer